Monday, November 12, 2012

Hello and Welcome!

Hi everybody. Welcome to my new blog. I plan to use this mainly to post pictures of my travels with Larry as we start on this new adventure. We're in Sevierville, Tennessee right now. The Smoky Mountains are beautiful this time of year. We are past the time for peak color but the trees still have some color to them and the crowds are dying down.

This is the Little Pigeon River which runs behind our campsite...




Here's another shot in the other direction...
 This is a close-up of the little waterfall behind our site. We can hear this at night while we're sleeping. I love that sound. All of these pictures might be a little blurry. I bought a new camera yesterday and I'm trying to get use to it.
Well, that's all for now. We may go into Pigeon Forge a little later but this campsite is so nice, we might just stick around this afternoon and enjoy it. Thanks again for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment